Watch This Brief Video Welcome & Overview From The Owner
Your Luxury Villa in France: In Summary
(Click each for details…)
26 Acres of Outdoor Space
Grasslands, forest, lakes and ponds over 26 acres of beautiful freedom. Enjoy strolling in the field , games, biking or boating. More info
5 Huge Double Bedrooms
Sleeps up to 14 comfortably in large double bedrooms, plus optional extra beds. 5 bathrooms. More info
Great Swimming Pool
The brand-new private heated pool means you can relax and enjoy the sun. Completely enclosed for safety. More info
Spacious Farmhouse Kitchen
Self catering. Prepare food, drink wine and socialise in this huge open farmhouse kitchen with 4-metre long breakfast bar. More info
Outdoor Private Terrace
Your outdoor 10-metre patio area gives you shade under the Caribbean-style roof and sun in the open area. More info
Easy Airport Access
Easy access to 4 airports, Limoges, Brive, Bergerac & Bordeaux, or drive down in the car. More information
Your super-sized 12-seater sofas and lounge area allows you ample room for lots of social togetherness. More info
Sumptuous Banquet Dining
At your 7-metre-long solid-oak Banquet table you can enjoy your food and comfortably host meals for up to 20. More info
Sports & Games Equipment
Games ‘barn’ including cinema, pool table, table tennis, air hockey & table football/foosball, plus other sports equipment. More info.
>> Covid Info
The Games Room
Your very own fully equipped Games ‘Barn’, fully equipped with drinks bar, professional pool table, darts, table tennis, table football (baby-foot), air hockey and a 3-metre screen cinema for immersive watching, with incredible sound system.
At the bar, you also have your own karaoke sound system and microphone.
“Un sejour inoubliable!!!, Quoi de mieu qu’une magnifique propriété pour passer un moment avec tous, tout etait parfait, la communication avec l’hote , la maison, l environnement…..Merci beaucoup. A l’année prochaine.”
Translated from the original French:
“An unforgettable stay !!!, What better than a magnificent property to spend a moment with everyone, everything was perfect, communication with the host, the house, the environment ….. Thank you very much. See you next year.”
Click for more details on this Luxury Gite in Dordogne with swimming pool
Holiday Like Royalty
You, your family and friends, deserve to get away like royalty in Dordogne France. And why not? You’re worth it!
Looking for Dordogne gites with heated pools ?
Chill in the sun on the loungers by the heated pool, on the large patio or on the outdoor sofas (seats 10 people or more), drinking your chilled drinks and wine. Enjoy the best holiday home with swimming pools in Dordogne. Private Terrace details or Book here
Dine Like Royalty
At the 7-metre solid-oak Banquet Table, this is the perfect place to entertain your guests in style and comfort eating delicious local produce from Dordogne.
Christmas Rental – Maison a Noel a Louer en Dordogne 2020
Watch the video below of this beautiful large perfect rental in Europe.
Dordogne Holidaymakers Appreciation
“Looking out across the field towards the woods, from this house in the sunny Dordogne region, you feel as though you’re in the middle of nowhere – perfect tranquillity, with nothing but the sounds of wildlife around you. That said, the medieval town St Yrieix is just down the road – about 10 minutes by car – where you can… MoreSarah Young, Guest
“This farmhouse is just stunning! Incredible high standard, felt very opulent, with several quirky features including an indoor balcony & Narnia wardrobe entrance to the living area! The settings are beautifully quiet & secluded with so much room for the children to run around in. The property… MoreJaci Legge, Villa Guest
“We had a fantastic time in this beautiful house and grounds. Would fully recommend it to anyone. The massive lounge/kitchen/dining area is particularly stunning for dinners and the fabulous acres of land meant the children could explore to there hearts… MoreGreg Hancock, Luxury Villa Guest
“This Dordogne cottage is amazing. A typical french country farmhouse and barn have been transformed into a perfect rental that’s perfect for a group of friends and children. All the bedrooms are very comfortable with luxurious bathrooms. The main bedroom even has a fireman’s pole for a swift exit downstairs! We were particularly impressed with the open plan self catering large cooking/lounge/eating space that was made for big gatherings. It’s huge! Outside this villa in beautiful south west France, there is a massive patio partially covered to give some shade on the really hot summer days. Beyond that there… MorePete Cook, Guest
Click To Expand More Guest Reviews
WHERE IS THIS STUNNING DORDOGNE HOUSE?
In layman’s terms, we are about three-quarters of the way down France and about one quarter of the way in from the west / left coast.
For for details on where we are and how to get there click here.
More of the towns around
Luxury Villas are Hard To Find
We are not listed on Gites de France in Dordogne because we feel properties like ours offer more value and less price to you by being direct, by not suffering the advertising fees, and showing you everything there is to see of these. Our ratings and reviews show we look after you.
The property owner Duncan Ritson-Elliott is British, from England, so speak English; he also speaks good French, and is happy to book restaurant reservations if you need. The owners are off-site so the property is all yours for your stay. Book now or check availability.
THINGS TO DO IN THE REGION
There are many things to do and enjoy locally, from wine tasting to watersports. See our page of things to do locally here.
MORE ON THIS DORDOGNE HOUSE
The luxury villa sleeps up to 14 people, and offers a superb swimming pool for all the family.
More info on this house
Gite in the Dordogne With Pools
Searching for luxury gites Dordogne with pool ? This is what you need.
Frequently Asked Questions About This House
You can soak up the lazy summers with our painting holidays in France.
- Large Houses to Rent at Christmas in Dordogne, FranceEscape to a Winter Wonderland of Luxury and Festivity Are you dreaming of a magical Christmas getaway? Aching to rent a house for Christmas for family and friends? Look no further than the enchanting region of Dordogne, France for Christmas… Read More »Large Houses to Rent at Christmas in Dordogne, France
- Best Houses to Rent at Christmas in FranceLooking to rent a cottage or house for Christmas in France? Searching for the perfect holiday cottage for a memorable Christmas holiday? Look no further than France for Christmas holiday cottages and large houses for large groups, where you can… Read More »Best Houses to Rent at Christmas in France
- Luxury Villa in the South of FranceThe South of France, a jewel of Europe, welcomes you to experience an extraordinary holiday in a luxury villa. Villas in this region are built to stun, from historical grandeur to modern elegance, each promising an unforgettable stay. Villa in… Read More »Luxury Villa in the South of France
- Paint Holidays: Luxury Painting Holidays in FrancePainting Holidays in France: Discover, Create, and Rejuvenate Painting Holidays Brush in hand, a glass of local wine by your side, and the French countryside before you – this is what painting holidays in France promise. If you’ve ever dreamt… Read More »Paint Holidays: Luxury Painting Holidays in France
- Rent a Villa in the South of France 2023 – Explore the DordogneImagine a sun-soaked holiday in the enchanting South of France, where you can bask in the warmth of the Mediterranean sun, explore charming villages, and savour exquisite cuisine. Renting a villa in the south of France in this idyllic region… Read More »Rent a Villa in the South of France 2023 – Explore the Dordogne
LIVE WELL ! You can call us with any questions you may have, for holidays next year. We recommend you check your dates and get in touch with us; contact me on Contact page here or send an email. Or check the availability here.
Luxury Villas South France | Large Rentals | French Villas | Luxury Villas France | Gites in the Dordogne with Private Pool | Family Friendly Gites South West France | Amenities | Villa France Swimming Pool | Autism Friendly Holidays